Terms and Conditions: –
We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction to provide a safe, secure and enjoyable journey without any misunderstandings between the tour escorts, the Company and you at any time. The ‘Terms and Conditions’ given below, as also displayed on our website – www.holidaypoints.in / www.sachintours.in , the tour registration form and any other printed material and brochures form the basis of our contract with you. You are required to read, understand properly and accept all the terms and conditions, before you register yourself/ family/ friend for any of our tour(s). Definitions – “Passenger/ Traveler/ Tourist/ You/ Guest/ Client” means the person/ persons in whose name/ on whose behalf booking or registration is made. “Company/ We/ Us” means Holiday Points / Sachin Tours. “Brochure” means tentative products for sale. Both these terms can be used interchangeably.
Jurisdiction: All disputes pertaining to the tour and travel, travel related services conducted by the Company and any claim arising there-under shall be referred to and decided by the Court of competent jurisdiction at Latur only.
Scope of Activity: We are basically travel and holiday organizers only. We do not own or operate any airline or any other mode of transport like shipping, railway, motor, buses, coaches, etc. or any hotel or restaurant, other facility or services mentioned in this brochure. We only select but do not have any control in running them. We take utmost care in selecting all the ingredients for making your holiday a comfortable one. Thus, we are not liable and responsible for any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage that may be caused to any person or property which may be caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any independent contractor and arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. It is imperative that all the passengers who book with us with an intention of touring with us, shall abide by and strictly comply and observe all the terms and conditions lay down herein.
- Tour Registration: The registration amount is 50 % for all tours (except Nepal, Bhutan, Andaman & Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok full Payment) at the time of booking is a interest free amount. All the payments shall be paid in accordance with the procedure laid down by the company. If guests fail to pay the final payment as per the instructions, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation. In case of billing errors, we reserve the right to re-invoice with correct pricing. In case of dishonored cheques, passengers will have to pay as per bank Rules for every such dishonor The bookings will be processed only after the registration amount is paid in full. Payment to be made in favor of Holiday Points / Sachin Tours .
- Rail Reservation: From June 2014 all Agent licenses have been cancelled, that means no agent is authorized to take out tickets from rail booking offices. Although we are authorized by ITCTC we get the access only after 12 PM , so we van book rail tickets only after 12 Pm. For railway bookings please enquire our office you will be guided in best possible way.
- Hotels/ Rooms: We have taken care to select hotels, which are comfortable for you. Most of the rooms have a private bath or shower and they shall be located in the center of the city or away from the center of the city. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are solely at the hotelier’s discretion, expending upon factors such as weather conditions, local systems, tour type, etc. Accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing bases. Triple rooms are not larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. For all tours, accommodations in the hotels are made in standard rooms only (as per the tour itinerary). Guests will have to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, the check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 10 a.m.
Please note that for a family of 4 we strongly recommend 2 rooms. Triple rooms are not larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room.
Guest wanting to avail additional facilities:
For availing any additional facility like laundry, telephone, mini-bar, snacks, food, alcohol, optional activities in the hotels, excess baggage, personal shopping, pay toilet etc, the Guest is required to bear the expenses.
Single Traveler: Guest traveling alone must pay single supplement charges of 35% of the tour cost if a suitable partner for double/ triple sharing is not available or the earlier partner cancels the tour before the tour departure. Single person not willing to pay single occupancy charges will have to share a room with two or three co-passengers, subject to availability and rules of that respective hotel or else has to wait till the willing person books the tour.
- Meals: There is a pre-set menu for meals as per the tour program. No Meals are provided during train journey. We usually carry our kitchen unit but In case of a small group size we may provide hotel food. Packed meals would be served at some places. The types of meals are clearly indicated in the brochure. B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner and P – Packed. Daily 1L water bottles will be provided (Only Group Tour).
4 Luggage : All luggage transport from arrival rail station to departure rail station is done by the company personnel. (Only Group Tour).In case of direct joing points guests have to get there luggage to the Joining points.
5 Transport : Seating arrangement in the coach shall be strictly on first come first serve basis. There is a strict “no smoking”, “no alcohol” and “no eating” policy in the Coach. Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach. If the coach is accidently or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same. The Company provides luxury coaches. Seating and size of the coach generally depends on the number of travelers and the sector/destination. For a few sectors in India smaller vehicles or mini coaches will be provided. In case of lower number of seats for the tour the coach arrangement may change.
6 Entry fees: All domestic tour do not include entry fees / boating charges / roapway tickets and other personal expences , unless its mentioned that they are included in tour. For Nepal tour airport tax is extra at bhadrapur or viratnagar airport.
7 Criteria for operating a group tour
For operating a group tour, there must be minimum 12 Guests booked on the same tour and the same date. In an event of cancellation of tour because of non-fulfilment of minimum criteria, Guests shall be intimated in advance through telephone or email.
In case, if the tour does not materialize and still the Guest wishes to continue with the same tour, on the same date, the tour shall be operated on individual basis without Tour manager and on MAP basis.
In case of tour cancellation due to non fulfilment of minimum criteria, company is not liable to pay for cancellation charges of Air / Rail tickets if any are booked for that departure.
8 Itinerary Changes and Unavailability of Sights:. For the comfort and convenience of the guests or sometimes circumstances beyond the control of Holiday Points / Sachin Tours , we may change the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary, including the flight/ train/ coach routing. The said changes shall be intimated to you, prior to the start of the tour or on tour. In the event that a passenger/ joining passenger misses out on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund for the same. During local or national holidays certain facilities such as museums and restaurants, sightseeing tours and shopping may be limited or not available for which there shall be no complaints and/or claiming of refunds. All itineraries are well planned. Airline Companies change their flight schedule due to varying economic conditions, political situations and demand. Such changes in the airline schedules may directly/indirectly create an impact on our tour itineraries, accordingly the Company reserves right to change its schedule due to such circumstances beyond its control. Such changes shall also cause variation by way of alterations/ additions in the tour program. If tour period extends beyond scheduled period then there will be additional charges of Rs 3500 per day per person.
9 Tour manager on tour:
Tour managers/assistants/escorts will be assisting travelers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
Company will not be responsible for any financial transaction done with tour manager during or after the tour.
10 .Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation by Guest –
If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
|More than 45 days||Rs1500|
|45 to 30 days||Rs3000|
|30 to 15 days||30%|
|15 to 10 days||50%|
|10 to 5 days||60%|
|3 to 1 day||80%|
|On the day/on tour||100%|
Note: Charges are levied on the gross tour price and not the discounted price.
When the Company cancels a tour
In case if a tour is cancelled from the Company’s end, then the full refund of the amount paid by the guest will be made within 7 days of Cancellation of the tours. Alternatively, the guest can take any other tour option suggested by the Travel Advisor or can utilize the tour amount paid in any of the Company’s future tour within one year’s time.
(i) Information of Privacy
Any information furnished by the Guest to the tour manager and/or the Company, is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by an order by court or the rules, regulations and enquiry by any government / statutory authority. The Company shall not disclose any data of its own under any circumstances to any Guests including any kind of clarification on itinerary, tour costs, cancellation charges etc.
(ii) On Tour Shopping
Though shopping is an integral part of all tours, Holiday Points / Sachin Tours neither recommends nor promotes any specific shops. The Company does not take any responsibility in case of any fault in the shopped items.
(iii) Valuables should be avoided on tour
The Company strongly advises Guests not to carry valuables while travelling on tour. If any such item is carried, it must be with the Guest and not left either at the hotel lobby or in the coach. Also, it is strongly recommended not to keep valuables inside hotel room, instead they can be kept in safe deposit lockers. The Company is not responsible for loss of valuables.
(iv)Video Shooting/photographs/Feedback taken on Tour
The Company reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips /Feedback given by the Guests and/or taken on tour, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned Guests.
If Guest has any claim, grievance and/or complaint with respect to the services provided by any of the independent contractors, Guest should immediately notify it to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy of the letter should be handed over to the tour manager.
11- Rights of the Company
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take bookings for group tour and individual tour
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In such case company shall refund the money to the Guest.
- Dismiss any Guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time
- Change the routing of air travel
- Change hotel and/or tour Programme due to unavoidable circumstances
Liabilities and Responsibilities of the Company
(1) The liability of the Company is restricted only to make reservations in accordance with the Guests’ requirements and no further. The Company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor. Any gesture of courtesy extended by the Company to the tourist to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the tourist or any other person for any loss or expenses because:
(a) Taking care of the valuables is the sole responsibility of the Guest
(b) Train/flight delays, on account of any reason due to rescheduling/cancellation of train / flights / inter-connection, meals not being served etc. is not in control of the Company
(c) Any change due to force majeure including weather condition/strike/war/VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc., are not in the control of the Company
(d) Allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft because the airline reserves the right of allocation
(e) Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused;
(f) any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management / employees / agents of any independent contractor.
(g) any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the Guest due to Cancellation, Amendment and or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / Brochure by the Company after the registration / booking by the tourist. Each of these conditions shall be severable from other if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect
Signature in Acceptance -______________________
Tour Name -________________________________
Name – ____________________________________
Date – _____________________________________