|DEPARTURE/RETURN||Start Point: – Jammu Railway Station At 10.00 Am.
End Point: – Jammu Railway station at 03:00 Pm
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before.|
|Hotel Stay :-||Note: Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change. In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.|
Day 1 : Jammu – Srinagar
Arrival at Jammu Railway station / Jammu Airport report to coach and proceed to House boat.
Day 02 : Srinagar Local
Day 03 : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Khilanmarg – Srinagar
Day 04 : Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
Day 05 : Srinagar – Pahalgam – Chandanwari – Aru Valley – Pahalgam
Day 06 : Pahalgam – Katra (Vaishnodevi)
Day 07 : Katra – Vaishnodevi
Morning After breakfast, departure to Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan (14 Km on foot). After temple visit return to hotel. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 08 : Katra – Jammu
Morning After breakfast, departure to Jammu. On arrival transfer to Jammu Airport/Railway Station to board your flight/ train to hometown. Tour concludes.
Tour Price – Ex- :-
Tour Inclusions: –
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar in
- Hotel check time 12.00 Hrs & Check out time 11.00 Hrs.
- Accommodation on 1st category of rooms available in the hotel.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the itinerary.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- All Toll, Entry Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle except for Hills where the AC will not be operational.
- All Transfers, Sightseeing as per tour plan
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
Tour Exclusions –
GST of 4.5% is applicable on all packages, Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel charges any applicability of new taxes from Government, Air or Train Fare, Entrée fees at all sightseeing places, Meals charges specifically not mentioned in package cost, Insurance, Mediclaim, Camera Fee, Room Heater Charges, Mineral Water, Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, Boat cruise charges, Pony Ride charges and extra services taken at hotel. Expenses incurred due to delay of train or flight, any Natural Calamities, Political unrest, any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency etc. Expenses that are not specially mentioned in Tour Cost includes column.
|60 Days before||5% of tour cost||15 to 30 Days||25% of Tour Cost|
|46 to 59 Days||10% of tour cost||04 To 14 Days||50 % of tour cost|
|31 to 45 Days||15% of tour cost||01 to 03 Days||80 % of tour cost|
Payment Policies : Advance 40% at the time of booking & Balance 30 Days before Tour Date.
Payment Mode –
- Guest can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft.
- Cheque / Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘ Sachin Tours ’
- Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
Note for Tulip Garden:-
- For Vaishnodevi trek, you can hire a Doli or pony or a Helicopter (Subject to operation) at an additional cost.
- For Helicopter service and ticket booking visit www.booking.pawanhans.co.in, www.pawanhans.co.in, www.maavaishnodevi.org.
- Tulip garden at Srinagar will be shown in all Kashmir tours which fall during the blooming period. (Tentative Period: End of March to Mid of April)
- Gondola 2nd level tickets, snow sports equipments, warm clothes rental etc. Not Including In Tour Cost.Any Pony / Doli Charges in Sonamarg, Pahalgam and Gulmarg
- Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence.
- Child / Infant: Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card / 2 passport sized photographs.
Shawls, sarees, suits, woollens, Tibetan handicrafts and other handloom items, Thangka and Mandala paintings, Chubas, traditional hats etc.