|DEPARTURE/RETURN||Start Point: – NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport at 11.00 Hrs
End Point: – NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport at 02.00 Pm
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before.|
|Hotel Stay :-||Note: Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change. In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.|
Day 1 : Arrive NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport - Phuentsholing
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Report to our Tour Manager. Proceed to Phuentsholing. Overnight at Phuentsholing.
Day 02 : Phuentsholing – Thimphu
After breakfast, complete the immigration formalities and proceed to Thimphu (7,710 ft.). The capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check inn to hotel. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 03 : Thimphu- Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit King’s Memorial Chorten (Monument), Changangkha Monastery, National Zoo famous for National Animal Takin, BBS Tower, Folk Heritage Museum, Textile Museum, School of Arts and Crafts. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 04 : Thimphu - Punakha
After breakfast, drive to Punakha via Dochula Pass (10,170 ft.). En-route visit Chimi Lhakhang – The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century. On arrival visit Punakha Dzong. Check-in at hotel. Overnight at Punakha.
Day 05 : Punakha - Paro
After breakfast, proceed to Paro, on arrival; visit Ta Dzong -National Museum with an excellent collection of Bhutanese antiquities. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at Paro.
Day 06 : Paro- Local sightseeing
Early Morning visit famous Taktsang Monastery – called “Tiger’s Nest” (6 hrs hike to & fro). After Lunch visit Drukgyel Dzong. Overnight at Paro.
Day 07 : Paro – Phuentsholing (Option for Paro - Hometown Departure)
After breakfast, visit Kyichu Monastery & proceed to Phuentsholing. On arrival check-in. Evening free for leisure Overnight at Phuentsholing.
Day 08 : Phuentsholing - NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport Departure
After early breakfast, proceed to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport to board the flight / train to your hometown. Tour concludes.
Tour Price – Ex- :- NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
Tour Inclusions: –
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar in
- Hotel check time 14.00 Hrs & Check out time 11.00 Hrs.
- Accommodation on 1st category of rooms available in the hotel.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the itinerary.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- All Toll, Entry Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle except for Hills where the AC will not be operational.
- All Transfers, Sightseeing as per tour plan
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
Tour Exclusions :
GST of 4.5% is applicable on all packages, Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel charges any applicability of new taxes from Government, Air or Train Fare, Entrée fees at all sightseeing places, Meals charges specifically not mentioned in package cost, Insurance, Mediclaim, Camera Fee, Room Heater Charges, Mineral Water, Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, Boat cruise charges, Pony Ride charges and extra services taken at hotel. Expenses incurred due to delay of train or flight, any Natural Calamities, Political unrest, any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency etc. Expenses that are not specially mentioned in Tour Cost includes column.
Days Cancellation Days Cancellation
60 Days before 5% of tour cost 15 to 30 Days 25% of Tour Cost
46 to 59 Days 10% of tour cost 04 To 14 Days 50 % of tour cost
31 to 45 Days 15% of tour cost 01 to 03 Days 80 % of tour cost
Payment Policies : Advance 40% at the time of booking & Balance 30 Days before Tour Date.
Payment Mode –
- Guest can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft.
- Cheque / Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘ Sachin Tours ’
- Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport or Voter ID and 04 passport size photographs.
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
- Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence.
- Child / Infant: Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card / 2 passport sized photographs.