|DEPARTURE/RETURN||Start Points: Nizamuddin Station at 11:00 am.
End Points: Nizamuddin Station at 02:00 pm.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before.|
|Hotel Stay :-||Note: Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change. In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.|
Day 1 : Delhi – Corbett Park
Report to our Tour Manager at Delhi Airport at 10:30 Hrs or at Nizamuddin Railway Station at 11:00 Hrs and proceed to Corbett Park. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay Corbett Park.
Day 02 : Corbett Park
Morning after breakfast Enjoy Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of ‘ Man eaters of Kumaon’. Visit Corbett summer Museum, have a memorable Nature walk and funfilled get together in the evening. Overnight stay at Nanital.
Note: Between 15th June and 15th November, guests will be able to enjoy a jeep tour of Corbett from the outer zone.
Day 03 : Corbett Park – Nainital (2 Nights)
Morning after breakfast Proceed to Nainital – The Lake District of India. We enjoy boating at Naini Lake, and visit to Nainadevi Temple. Overnight stay at Nanital.
Day 04 : Nainital
Morning after breakfast visit Snow view point by Cable car, Hanumangarhi temple, Chidyaghar zoo. , Raj Bhawan-The Governor’s House from outside and adjacent golf course. We have free time for shopping in the evening. Overnight stay at Nanital.
Day 05 : Nainital–Delhi
Morning after breakfast Proceed towards Delhi. On arrival we visit Akshardham Temple. Evening free. Overnight stay Delhi.
Day 06 : Delhi – Departure to hometown
Morning after breakfast, on your own proceed to Delhi Airport / Railway Station. Tour concludes.
Tour Price – Ex- : Delhi to Delhi –
Room Type Price(INR) Discount Net Price
Adult/Twin sharing 28,800.00 3000.00 25,800.00
Child without Matress 22,400.00 2000.00 20,400.00
Child with Extra Bed 25,400.00 2000.00 23,400.00
Infant- 1 Day to 05 Years 0.00 0.00 0.00
Tour Inclusions: –
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels as per the itinerary (In base category room).
- Hotel check time 12.00 Hrs & Check out time 11.00 Hrs.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the itinerary.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- All Toll, Entry Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle except for Hills where the AC will not be operational.
- All Transfers, Sightseeing as per tour plan
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
GST of 4.5% is applicable on all packages, Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel charges any applicability of new taxes from Government, Air or Train Fare, Entrée fees at all sightseeing places, Meals charges specifically not mentioned in package cost, Insurance, Mediclaim, Camera Fee, Room Heater Charges, Mineral Water, Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, Boat cruise charges, Pony Ride charges and extra services taken at hotel. Expenses incurred due to delay of train or flight, any Natural Calamities, Political unrest, any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency etc. Expenses that are not specially mentioned in Tour Cost includes column.
Days Cancellation Days Cancellation
60 Days before 5% of tour cost 15 to 30 Days 25% of Tour Cost
46 to 59 Days 10% of tour cost 04 To 14 Days 50 % of tour cost
31 to 45 Days 15% of tour cost 01 to 03 Days 80 % of tour cost
Payment Policies : Advance 40% at the time of booking & Balance 30 Days before Tour Date.
Payment Mode –
- Guest can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft.
- Cheque / Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘ Sachin Tours ’
- Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
Note for Corbett:-
- Corbett Park is closed from 15th June to 15th November. During this period we take a jeep ride around the jungle, in the outer zone of Corbett Park.
- Non A/C small vehicle transfer at Corbett National Park
- Nainital Local Sightseeing by Non A/C Sumo/ Qualis/ Tavera. (6 Pax in each vehicle)
- Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence.
- Child / Infant: Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card / 2 passport sized photographs.
Local handicrafts, different types of handmade candles, jams, squashes, fruit preservatives and juice concentrates etc.