|DEPARTURE/RETURN||Start Point: – Srinagar Airport at 14.00 pm.
Jammu Railway station 10.00 Hrs (AM)
End Point: – Srinagar Airport at 16.00 pm
Jammu Railway station at 16.00 Hrs (Pm)
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before.|
|Hotel Stay :-||Note: Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change. In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.|
Day 1 : Jammu – Srinagar
Arrival at Jammu Railway station / Jammu Airport report to coach and proceed to House boat.
Day 02 : Srinagar Local
Morning after Breakfast Visit Shankaracharya hill and the holy temple. Enjoy Dal Lake Shikara ride and visit island of Char Chinar. Photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits at various photo studios. In the afternoon visit Nishat Bagh -‘The garden of pleasure’ and Shalimar Bagh -‘Abode of Love’. Enjoy shopping in the evening. Overnight stay at House boat.
Day 03 : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Khilanmarg – Srinagar
Morning after Breakfast check out Houseboat & departure to Gulmarg. Arrival Visit Gulmarg – known as ‘Meadow of Flowers’. Visit Carpet factory. En-route View the apple orchards. See the Golf Course and Enjoy one of the World Highest Cable Car ride up to the Affarwat snow point. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 04 : Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
Morning after breakfast, a day tour to Sonamarg also known as ‘Meadows of Gold’. The major attraction is snow point in Thajiwas Glacier. En-route visit Hazratbal Dargah and Carpet Factory Outlet. Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 05 : Srinagar – Pahalgam – Chandanwari – Aru Valley – Pahalgam
After breakfast, Departure to Pahalgam. En-route visit Avantipur Ruins and Cricket Bat Factory. Arrival hotel check in & visit Chandanwari, Betab Valley, Aru Valley. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 06 : Pahalgam – Srinagar / Jammu
Morning after breakfast check out hotel & Board the flight for your hometown. Tours conclude.
Kids of 2 to 4 years travel for free
Tour Price – Ex- :-
Tour Inclusions: –
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels as per the itinerary (In base category room).
- Hotel check time 12.00 Hrs & Check out time 11.00 Hrs.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay.
- Gondola ride at Gulmarg till 1st level.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the itinerary.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- All Toll, Entry Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle except for Hills where the AC will not be operational.
- All Transfers, Sightseeing as per tour plan
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
Tour Exclusions :
GST of 9% is applicable on all packages, Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel charges any applicability of new taxes from Government, Air or Train Fare, Entrée fees at all sightseeing places, Meals charges specifically not mentioned in package cost, Insurance, Mediclaim, Camera Fee, Room Heater Charges, Mineral Water, Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, Boat cruise charges, Pony Ride charges and extra services taken at hotel. Expenses incurred due to delay of train or flight, any Natural Calamities, Political unrest, any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency etc. Expenses that are not specially mentioned in Tour Cost includes column.
|60 Days before||5% of tour cost||15 to 30 Days||25% of Tour Cost|
|46 to 59 Days||10% of tour cost||04 To 14 Days||50 % of tour cost|
|31 to 45 Days||15% of tour cost||01 to 03 Days||80 % of tour cost|
Payment Policies : Advance 40% at the time of booking & Balance 30 Days before Tour Date.
Payment Mode –
- Guest can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft.
- Cheque / Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘ Sachin Tours ’
- Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
Note for Tulip Garden:-
- Tulip garden at Srinagar will be shown in all Kashmir tours which fall during the blooming period. (Tentative Period: End of March to Mid of April).
- Gondola 2nd level tickets, snow sports equipments, warm clothes rental etc. Not Including In Tour Cost.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Sonamarg, Pahalgam and Gulmarg.
- Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence.
- Child / Infant: Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card / 2 passport sized photographs.
Shawls, sarees, suits, pashminas, sweaters, leather jackets, bags, purses, walnut, almonds, apricots, saffron and various other dry fruits etc.