|DEPARTURE/RETURN||Start point: – Njp Railway Station / (Ixb) Bagdogra Airport at 14.00 Hrs
End Point: – Njp Railway Station / (Ixb) Bagdogra Airport at 14.00 Hrs
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before.|
|Hotel Stay :-||Note: Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change. In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.|
Day 1 : Njp Railway Station / (Ixb) Bagdogra Airport - Gangtok
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (500Ft / 150Mts) you will be met by our local representative at who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5500 Ft /1677 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 Hrs). Check in. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02 : Gangtok – Tshangu Lake – Gangtok
Morning after breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake – situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. Back to Gangtok. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 03 : Gangtok
Morning after breakfast go for a half day sightseeing covering Rumtek Monastery OR Jhakri Water Falls along with Droul Chorthen, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom, Flower Show. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 04 : Gangtok - Pelling
Morning after breakfast departure to Pelling (6100 Ft / 1860 Mts, 116 kilometers / 05 hours). Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 05 : Pelling – Yuksom – Pelling
Morning after breakfast departure to Yuksom (5840 Ft / 1780 Mts, 35 Kms / 02 Hrs) on way visit Darap Village, Rimbi Water fall & Hydro Project, Khecheopalri Lake (6000 Ft / 1829 Mts), it’s one of the sacred Buddhist mountain lake and it is believed that whatever is wished in front of the lake comes true. Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird & Kanchanjunga Water fall. A further drive takes you to Yuksom (the meeting place of three monks) – the first capital of Sikkim. This was the place where the first Chogyal (a ruling dynasty in Sikkim) was crowned. Evening Back to Pelling and Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 06 : Pelling - Darjeeling
Morning after breakfast departure to Darjeeling (7380 Ft / 2250 Mts, 125 Kms / 05 Hrs.). Check in Hotel and Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 07 : Darjeeling - Tiger Hills – Darjeeling
Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (8364 Ft / 2550 Mts at around 4 AM) to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast go for a half-day sight seeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & Tea Estate OR visit to Rock Garden & Ganga Maya Lake. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 08 : Darjeeling – Mirik - Darjeeling
Morning after breakfast transfer to Mirik (5800 Ft / 1768 Mts / 50 Kms / 02 Hrs one way). Full day excursion of Pashupati Nagar (Indo-Nepal border) for shopping & Mirik Lake (Horse riding & Boat is available around the lake on direct payment basis). Evening back to Darjeeling and Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 09 : Darjeeling - Njp Railway Station / (Ixb) Bagdogra Airport
Transfer to NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (100 Kms / 03 Hrs) for onwards connection.
Tour Price – Ex- :-
Tour Inclusions: –
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar in
- Hotel check time 14.00 Noon & Check out time 11.00 Hrs.
- Accommodation on 1st category of rooms available in the hotel.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the itinerary.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- All Toll, Entry Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- NJP Station to Darjeeling and Gangtok to NJP Station by AC Innova/ Xylo / Scorpio. (4 Pax in each vehicle)
- All Transfers including Destination to Destination i.e Darjeeling to Pelling & Pelling to Gangtok by Non A/C small vehicles.
- Darjeeling and Pelling Local Sightseeing will be done by Non A/C Sumo / Max. (6 Pax in each vehicle)
- Tshangu Lake + Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir will be done by Non A/C Sumo/ Max. (6 Pax in each vehicle)
- Gangtok local Sightseeing +Tashi view Point + Hanuman tok+ Ganesh Mandir by Non A/C Alto / Omni.
(4 Pax in each vehicle)
Tour Exclusions :
GST of 4.5% is applicable on all packages, Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel charges any applicability of new taxes from Government, Air or Train Fare, Entrée fees at all sightseeing places, Meals charges specifically not mentioned in package cost, Insurance, Mediclaim, Camera Fee, Room Heater Charges, Mineral Water, Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, Boat cruise charges, Pony Ride charges and extra services taken at hotel. Expenses incurred due to delay of train or flight, any Natural Calamities, Political unrest, any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency etc. Expenses that are not specially mentioned in Tour Cost includes column.
|60 Days before||5% of tour cost||15 to 30 Days||25% of Tour Cost|
|46 to 59 Days||10% of tour cost||04 To 14 Days||50 % of tour cost|
|31 to 45 Days||15% of tour cost||01 to 03 Days||80 % of tour cost|
Payment Policies : Advance 40% at the time of booking & Balance 30 Days before Tour Date.
Payment Mode –
- Guest can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft.
- Cheque / Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘ Sachin Tours ’
- Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry 6 passport sized photographs per person along with them. (Required for Tsomgo Lake.)
- Guests are requested to carry Towels & Dry cloths for White water rafting.
- Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence.
- Child / Infant: Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card / 2 passport sized photographs.