Start Points: Nizamuddin Station at 11:00 am.
End Points: Nizamuddin Station at 02:00 pm.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before.|
|Hotel Stay :-||Note: Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change. In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.|
Day 1 : Delhi-Nainital
Report to our Tour Manager at Delhi Airport at 10:30 Hrs or at Nizamuddin Railway Station at 11:00 Hrs and proceed to Nainital. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight at Nainital.
Day 02 : Nainital-Local Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, leave for local sightseeing. Enjoy boating at Naini Lake, visit Naina Devi Temple, Enjoy Ropeway to reach the breathtaking Snow View Point, Nainital High Altitude Zoo and Hanuman Garhi. Overnight at Nainital.
Day 03 : Nainital - Ranikhet - Nainital
Morning after breakfast Proceed to Ranikhet. Visit Kaichi Temple, Pass by Kumaon Regiment Shahid Smarak and Golf Course in Ranikhet. In the evening free time for shopping in Nainital. Enjoy get-together along with travel companions. Overnight at Nainital.
Day 04 : Nainital-Corbett
Morning after breakfast, proceed to Corbett. En route visit Jim Corbett Museum. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Afternoon Jungle Safari in Corbett National Park. This park is the home to the protected Royal Bengal Tiger and many other animal species of Sambar, Hog Deer and Crocodile. Overnight at Corbett.
Day 05 : Corbett – Rishikesh –Haridwar
Morning after breakfast departure to Haridwar. Visit On arrival visit Lakshman Jhula, Lakshman Mandir, Swargashram and Gita Bhavan. Proceed to Haridwar. At Har Ki Pauri take a holy dip in the sacred Ganges. Participate in Ganga Aarti. Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 06 : Haridwar – Mussoorie
Morning after breakfast Proceed for local sightseeing. Visit Kempty Falls (By Ropeway), Gun Hill (By Ropeway) Evening free time for shopping at Mall Road. Overnight at Mussoorie.
Day 07 : Mussoorie – Delhi
Morning after breakfast, proceed to Delhi. On arrival visit Akshardham Temple. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 08 : Delhi Departure
Morning after breakfast, on your own proceed to Delhi Airport / Railway Station. Tour concludes.
Tour Price – Ex- : Delhi to Delhi –
Room Type Price(INR) Discount Net Price
Adult/Twin sharing 28,800.00 3000.00 25,800.00
Child without Matress 22,400.00 2000.00 20,400.00
Child with Extra Bed 25,400.00 2000.00 23,400.00
Infant- 1 Day to 05 Years 0.00 0.00 0.00
Tour Inclusions: –
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels as per the itinerary (In base category room).
- Hotel check time 12.00 Hrs & Check out time 11.00 Hrs.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the itinerary.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- All Toll, Entry Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle except for Hills where the AC will not be operational.
- All Transfers, Sightseeing as per tour plan
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
Tour Exclusions :
GST of 4.5% is applicable on all packages, Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel charges any applicability of new taxes from Government, Air or Train Fare, Entrée fees at all sightseeing places, Meals charges specifically not mentioned in package cost, Insurance, Mediclaim, Camera Fee, Room Heater Charges, Mineral Water, Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, Boat cruise charges, Pony Ride charges and extra services taken at hotel. Expenses incurred due to delay of train or flight, any Natural Calamities, Political unrest, any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency etc. Expenses that are not specially mentioned in Tour Cost includes column.
|60 Days before||5% of tour cost||15 to 30 Days||25% of Tour Cost|
|46 to 59 Days||10% of tour cost||04 To 14 Days||50 % of tour cost|
|31 to 45 Days||15% of tour cost||01 to 03 Days||80 % of tour cost|
Payment Policies : Advance 40% at the time of booking & Balance 30 Days before Tour Date.
Payment Mode –
- Guest can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft.
- Cheque / Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘ Sachin Tours ’
- Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts.
Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
Note for Corbett:-
- Corbett Park is closed from 15th June to 15th November. During this period we take a jeep ride around the jungle, in the outer zone of Corbett Park.
- Non A/C small vehicle transfer at Corbett National Park
- Nainital Local Sightseeing by Non A/C Sumo/ Qualis/ Tavera. (6 Pax in each vehicle)
- Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence.
- Child / Infant: Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card / 2 passport sized photographs.
Local handicrafts, different types of handmade candles, jams, squashes, fruit preservatives and juice concentrates etc.